Thursday, March 17, 2011

Grandma's Kichen

My sister gave me this pattern last year for Christmas. It is by Lori Holt. It is called "Grandma's Kitchen". I collect vintage kitchen items. I love this pattern!!! I decided that I wanted to make a wall hanging for my kitchen. I took the patterns, and decreased them in size by 50%. The blocks range in size from 2"x3" to 5"x7". Here are
my blocks:



























I love Lori's patterns. You can check them out on her blog. It is called "Bee in My Bonnet".
She also has a new line of fabric coming out. It's called Sew Cherry. I love all of the 1930s
reproduction fabric...........maybe there is a new bib apron in my future! Happy Stitching!!







2 comments:

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Rhonda, don't you just love Lori's pattern's and your blocks are turning out great. I have some of the patterns and haven't tempted to tackle them, but are for sure on my list.

Tess said...

Your quilt is going to look fabulous in your kitchen.